Get Your Glow On
Posted on 20 October 2016
- Chickpea Flour helps absorb oil
- Tumeric is a great anti-inflammatory and antiseptic
- Almond oil gives the skin a super boost of moisture
We love to use this to prep the skin for a big night or if we’re in need of a Sunday afternoon pick me up! Head to the kitchen and follow the recipe below!
- 1 Cup of Chickpea Flour
- 3 Tablespoons of Tumeric (powered form)
- Almond oil (enough to form a paste)
Mix the ingredients into a paste. Apply to the face and body and let sit for a few minutes. Remove by rubbing off mixture with your hands to help add to the exfoliation process. This will also help with the removal of fine facial hair. You know? That pesky peach fuzz! Wash off the rest of the mixture to reveal smooth baby soft skin! #GlowOn!